What works for me

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

RE-REVIEW of NATURE'S GATE

Disregard the last post!!!! I lied, I have told a lie! That Nature's Gate conditioner made me OH SO HAPPY on wash day today. I think the reason it seemed "OKAY" last time was because I shampooed (which I almost never do) because shampoo is the devil, if your mama didn't already tell you so.


Today was my day off of work so I decided to give my hair the lovin its been missing, as I've become really lazy with it since ridding myself of my relaxed ends. So here's how today's wash day went:

As usual, I DRENCHED my hair with water in the shower and then separated my hair into 4 sections, holding each with a butterfly clamp I then went thru each section saturating and detangling in smaller sections within. After each section was done, detangled with my fingers, and then a wide tooth comb, I moved on to another section. THIS CAME OUT GREATER THAN IT USUALLY DOES! My hair felt amazinggggg!


WAIT, THERE'S MORE! I made a concoction that consisted of one egg, lots of coconut oil, a liiiiitle bit of cactus oil (that ish is thick), glycerin and a little bit of my Aussi 3 minute miracle deep conditioner. Which I left in for about 10 minutes under a hot towel and shower cap as I quickly chose and ironed an outfit to go meet my honeyyy :) I then simply tied one of my favorite silk scarves in the front of my head with a bow and was ready to GO! Loved it so much i uploaded pics on fb.


All in all, a GREAT wash day, BEAUTIFULLY defined and moisturized curls. I will DEFINITELY do this again.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so amazing! It's informative, beautifully laid out, and fun to read. For that I'd like to present you with *sounds trumpets* the One Lovely Blog Award!

    http://strandedhhj.blogspot.com/2012/04/one-lovely-blog-acceptance.html

    ReplyDelete